Main Article Content

Ahmad Azkal Azkiya'
Abd Muhith
Lailatul Usriyah

Abstract

The purpose of the research set in this study is to determine the influence of the role of organizational culture on teacher performance at Darussalam Blokagung Karangdoro Tegalsari Banyuwangi High School for the 20th learning year21/2022. the type of research  used is descriptive quantitative, where  this research aims to find the  influence between two variables, namely the variable role of organizational culture   on teacher  performance by  managing  data  / data analysis techniques in the form of numbers. The result showed that there is an influence of the  role of organizational culture on improving teacher  performance at Darussalam Blokagung Banyuwangi High School for  the  2021  /2022 learning year by  64.80% while the remaining 35.20% is influenced by  other variables.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Keywords: Organizational Culture, Teacher Performance, influence

Azkiya’, A. A., Muhith, A., & Usriyah, L. (2022). The Influence of the Role of Organizational Culture on Teacher Performance . EDUTEC : Journal of Education And Technology, 6(2), 469-479. Retrieved from https://ejournal.ijshs.org/index.php/edu/article/view/506