Main Article Content

Siti Hidayah
Hefni Zain
Achmad Faridul Ilmi

Abstract

This research is focused on human resource management, the performance of teachers of Madrasah Aliyah Al Amiriyyah Blokagung Tegalsari Banyuwangi, related to this the author tries to answer two main questions, namely: (1) Is There Any Effect of Human Resource Management on Teacher Performance in Madrasah Aliyah Al Amiriyyah Blokagung Tegalsari Banyuwangi Learning Year 2019/2020? (2) How much influence does Human Resource Management have on teacher performance in Madrasah Aliyah Al Amiriyyah Blokagung Tegalsari Banyuwangi for the 2019/2020 Learning Year? This research uses quantitative descriptive method with simple linear regression technique. The population in this study was all teachers of Madrasah Aliyah Al Amiriyyah Blokagung Tegalsari Banyuwang. This research took all teachers of Madrasah Aliyah Al Amiriyyah Blokagung Tegalsari Banyuwangi as the object of research. The data collection techniques used in this study were in the form of questionnaires, observations, and documentation. To measure the variables, researchers used questionnaires for human resource management and teacher performance. After analyzing the collected data, it was found that (1) there was an influence of human resource management on teacher performance in Madrasah Aliyah Al Amiriyyah Blokagung Tegalsari Banyuwangi (2) the influence of human resource management on teacher performance in Madrasah Aliyah Al Amiriyyah Blokagung Tegalsari Banyuwangi was strong, namely 57.7% and the remaining 42.3% was influenced by other variables.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Keywords: Human Resource Management, Teacher Performance, Effect

Hidayah, S., Zain, H., & Ilmi, A. F. (2022). The Effect of Human Resource Management on Teacher Performance . EDUTEC : Journal of Education And Technology, 6(2), 499-515. Retrieved from https://ejournal.ijshs.org/index.php/edu/article/view/510